These banana brownies are great. They’re impeccably balanced in flavor, extremely chocolatey, and mm-mm-mmmmmm! They’re just faultless. They are a perfect snack for school and work. Just wrap them in aluminum foil, and BOOOOOOM—you’re ready to go! Made with just seven ingredients, in under ten minutes (without baking), this brownie recipe will change your life.
Here’s what we need to prepare these delicious banana brownies full of proteins.
- 3 ripe bananas (about 300 g): these are the ones with black dots
- 300 ml of water
- 100 g chocolate or vanilla flavored soy protein isolate (or any other type of protein)
- 100 g of fine-grained wheat flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Stir in the bananas with a fork in a bowl, add water, apple cider vinegar, baking powder and mix the whole mixture well.
- Add the protein , fine-grained wheat flour and cocoa powder.
- Mix everything together until you get a uniform, solid mass.
- Place the mixture in a suitable mold (biscuit bread mold for example) that we have previously lined with baking paper or sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Place the brownie in an oven preheated to 180 ℃ and bake for 40 minutes.
- After baking allow the cake to cool, cut it into six equal pieces, garnish it with your favorite fruit, pour over the chocolate syrup and enjoy!
We hope you liked this fit version of banana brownie as much as we did and that you will try it soon. If you want to show this recipe to your loved ones, don’t forget to share it with them. They will be delighted!
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Protein: 14 g
Keywords: protein snacks, protein brownie, high-protein brownie, vegan protein brownies