Some of the Best Bodybuilding Quotes
For some people, the motivation to work out comes naturally. These people have the same passion for exercise that others have for wine tasting or watching NASCAR or following the stock market. But for most people, the inspiration to work out comes and goes. And the truth is, even the most dedicated fitness buffs go through periods when they just don’t feel like lacing up their cross-trainers and heading to the gym. So what separates those who can pull themselves out of the exercise doldrums from those who succumb to feelings of inertia? There’s no single strategy. Instead, successful exercisers tend to rely on a whole repertoire of tactics. Having motivational posters hung up in your home, office, or weight room if you have a home gym reminds you of why you workout. Seeing great bodybuilders and knowing that they had to go through the same grueling lifestyle makes you want to continue achieve your goals. Motivational posters can be found on the Internet and can range from actual pictures of bodybuilders to scenery with an inspirational quote. You can even make your own motivational posters.
From most of these inspirational quotes we have created beautiful motivational posters. Just click on any image from our gallery slider above and revive them all.
1. Mind is everything! If you don’t believe you can do something then you can’t!… Kai Greene
2. I do it because I can… I can because I want to… I want to because you said I couldn’t!!
3. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
4. Oh, you want to know what I’m training for? Life, motherfucker.
5. Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion.
6. For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer…. Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. Life is to short to be small.
8. One day this pain will make sense to you.
9. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stands is what makes you!!
10. I am not the strongest. I am not the biggest. I am not the fastest… But I am consistent, persistent & resilient and I will never give up.
11. It’s not wanting to win that makes you a winner. It’s refusing to fail.
12. Doubt me, hate me, you’re the inspiration I need.
13. Today I will live outside my comfort zone.
14. Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going.