Deltoid exercise are broken down into the three main types: (a) overhead presses, (b) upright rows, and (c) raises. Some shoulder exercises work all three parts of the deltoid in varying degrees, but most exercises target one head more than the others. With presses, you lift weight directly over your head. With raises, you lift the weight in a wide arc to the front, side, or back of your body.
- V-ups Exercise: Proper form, Variations
- Hamstring Raise or Glute-Ham Raise Exercise
- Dumbbell Straight-Leg Deadlift
- The 4-Days-Per-Week Split Workout Routine For Building Mass
- Weight Training Systems (Techniques)
- Portable Fitness Equipment Review: GoFitness Push Down Machine
- Dumbbell Front Squat Exercise Guide
- How to read a nutrition facts label?