Bodybuilding Motivation: Popular Bodybuilding Quotes and Sayings
Do you need some workout motivation? If you’re a normal human being, you’ll need motivation. Everyone struggles with motivation, especially if you aren’t seeing fast results. In this post you will find 24 great inspirational bodybuilding quotes and sayings. From all of these wonderful quotes we have created beautiful motivational posters (wallpapers).
Bodybuilding is 100% positive attitude! The motivated bodybuilder, of course, has to make better gains. Bodybuilding is like a bank, you get out what you put in with interest.
Inspiration can be drawn from anywhere. Use tools like vision boards, images of physiques you admire, affirmations, written reminders, motivational bodybuilding quotes and sayings, images, motivational wallpapers, and anything else that gets you fired up and motivated to do what you know you have to do in order to be successful. Mapping out your own future in the form of images, phrases, and inspirational words that you are able to see everyday will help reinforce your desires to attain what you set out to achieve. Stay motivated and find what methods work best for you.
We sincerely hope that these popular bodybuilding quotes and sayings will help you to stay motivated and to never give up from your dreams. It is always good to remember positive quotes and great success stories! It’s what keeps some of us going and trying to be the best we can be. Hopefully one day we will be an inspiration to others as well.
If you don’t feel like going to the gym, give these quotes a good read and you will find yourself pumping iron in no time.
24 Popular Bodybuilding Quotes and Sayings
1. Because I feel invincible after a tough workout.
2. No one can stop you from having a great body but you.
3. Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work, and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.
4. A pound of muscle weights the same as a pound of fat, but it’s much better looking.
5. Champions are too busy getting better to have time for excuses.
6. Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
7. Food is the most widely abused anti-anxiety drug in America, and exercise is the most potent yet underutilized antidepressant (Bill Phillips).
8. People will believe the impossible when they see you live it.
9. Fitness is an investment that you will likely profit from.
10. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to… conquer. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
11. Getting shredded happens one step at a time.
12. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
13. Your diet is number 1! You can live in the gym, but if you don’t eat clean you’re wasting your time.
14. Every day you have a choice: sit on your butt or kick it. Choose wisely.
15. There are two types of pain in this world. Pain that hurts you and pain that changes you!
16. It is a rough road that leads to the height of greatness. (Lazar Angelov)
17. When you can’t do it, just break your limits, ignore the voices inside your head & push your body to the limit.
18. You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
19. Life is never easy for those who dream.
20. The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
21. You are the artist. Your body is your canvas.
22. Learn to embrace pain and burn it as fuel for your journey.
23. The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow.
24. Quit fucking around and train!