Bodybuilding Wizard is a fast growing fitness blog and community about muscle building, strength training, and other sports. We offer valuable and high-quality content to help our readers with their fitness and health goals. Now we are giving an opportunity for fitness professional and all experienced gym trainers to publish their knowledge, ideas and guides on our site for free!
Why you should write for us
- High-quality backlinks
- Improve your website ranking
- Create your brand
- Grow your online presence
- Targeted traffic to your website
- Build relationships with your targeted audience
- It’s free
Guest post guidelines
- Content should be at least 600 words. Can be much more if you want, but the quality of the text is more important.
- Include a short author bio about yourself. If you want, you can include 1 dofollow link to the author bio pointing to your blog, social media account or anywhere else.
- You can include 2 dofollow links to the posts (including the one in the author bio). All links should point to articles/sites that is helpful for readers.
- Bodybuilding Wizard encourages submission of content closely related to the categories that can be found on the main navigation menu. Content should be about muscle building, fitness, or weight training. This also includes content related to diet and nutrition, recipes, supplementation, sports injuries, anatomy and physiology, sport-specific topics, reviews on supplements, gym gears and exercise equipment, as well as motivational articles.
- If you want to write about something else, you need to ask about that before writing.
- No affiliate links / promotional content allowed.
- You can include images, but that’s not necessary.
- We keep rights to edit the content to fit for our readers needs.
What is a perfect guest post like
Your content should be informational and extremely helpful for our readers. If it’s plagiarized, it will not be allowed. It should be grammatically good and easy-to-read text, consisting of short sentences.
Our expectation is that anything you submit should be ready to publish with a minimum of editorial interference. Be sure to give your submission several rounds of proofreading and editing before submitting. It is helpful to have someone else give you feedback in the editing process.
Be sure to edit for clarity, structure, logical consistency, and succinctness, as well as for the mechanics of grammar and punctuation. Articles that are poorly constructed or insufficiently polished will be rejected. Do not just copy and paste an old blog post. They will get rejected.
How to submit the post
When you are ready to write your guest post, send an email to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be Guest Post. Your email should contain:
- A little bit about yourself
- Your website/social media
- The topic you would like to write about (more than 1 idea recommended)
- Short speech about why it would be helpful for our readers (recommended)
If you already have a high-quality article that isn’t published elsewhere, you can also send it with your email. However, it may not be published if it doesn’t fit to our site.
Your email will be answered in 2-4 days. When your article is ready, it will published within 7 days after contacting us. When it’s published, you will be informed.