Inspirational Bodybuilding Quotes
Every now and then you need some extra motivation to help motivate you to go to the gym. Each week we will post a list of inspirational gym and bodybuilding quotes from the greats and legends. Take a look, get motivated, and go get your workout in!
From most of these inspirational quotes we have created beautiful motivational posters. Just click on any image from our gallery slider above and revive them all.
1. Squats are like life. It’s about standing up when something heavy tries to keep you down.
2. Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
3. When people said to Arnold: “We never want to look like you!”, he replied: “Don’t worry, you’ll never will”
4. Strong people don’t put others down… They go to the gym and lift heavy ass weights.
5. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
6. Arnold has his own shirt size. There’s small, medium, large, extra large, and Arnold.
7. Just remember who was by your side when everyone else left.
8. To do list: 1. build muscle, 2. burn fat, 3. get shredded, 4. repeat.
9. Look in the mirror. That is your only competition.
10. Someone, somewhere is warming up with you max. Still done for the day?
11. If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
12. If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got.
13. There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don’t allow yourself to become one of them.
14. Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.
15. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.